Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Eid Mubarak 2009

It's Eid Mubarak again! Time flies very fast nowadays, I found it very hard to catch up and update my baking projects here. I 'm keeping a lot of my projects since the last post. Hopefully I'll be able to update it all soon!

I'd better start with my latest 'babies', chocolate moist cake, simply decorated using ganache and chocolate rice, and.... ta-ra!... my first ever pandan-layered cake. The first is for Kak Eton, who ordered it for this festive season and the pandan-layered is for my beloved MIL.

My own mom? Sorry mom, no cakes for you this time. You must have enough cakes from your other daughter and your DIL!




Last but not least, Happy Eid Mubarak for all Muslims, my brothers and sisters from wherever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment