Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chocolate Banana Cake

This is a kinda late post.

Dalila's birthday is on early March and she celebrated it 3 times last month. The first was with her classmates at school, the second one was with her cousin and granddad at my parents house, and this cake is for the event celebrated together with her dad and elder brother, Zarif; at my in-laws house.

However, for the brother, March is not his birthday month. He just got his SPM results and passed with flying colours, Alhamdulillah...

As usual, 3-in-1 cake!

This cake is quite complicated to make; took me many,many hours in the kitchen. In the end, I was too tired to decorate it and just wrote their names on the cake :).

The names are in the order of seniority...:)


Picture of the birthday girl cutting the precious cake, helped by mom...:).
Pity, I didn't snap the pictures after it was cut; the 3-layered banana looked sooo beautiful..

Aaaargh! Need to improve on my handwriting!


Happy Belated Birthday, my lovely girl and other half.

Congratulations, my handsome boy.

Sorry Secret Recipe. I have found your secret...teee heee!

No comments:

Post a Comment