Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Moussaka version 2

Assalamualaikum and Good Day,

It's been a long time that I have last posted an entry in this blog. Sorry guys, I lost my camera and all of my latest baking project pictures, hwaaa!!

Therefore, as you might have noticed, there are no pictures whatsoever in this post.

Sigh.. :(

Anyway, on a positive note, referring to my last entry, I have done many more moussaka's after that. Even during Raya! It has been a great hit!

However, I changed the way I layer each item. Instead of starting with the meat dish, I started with the potatoes, then the brinjals, then the meat. Then start again with the potatoes, brinjals and meat. Lastly, top it up with the white sauce and cheese.

Yummylicious!

Try it. I'm sure you will not be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment