Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cupcakes for BUG's Farewell Potluck Party

Kak Ros called last Monday to order mixed cupcakes for her colleague's farewell event. It was last a minute thing and she wanted it by Wednesday night. Gosh... I have never had any 'baking projects' as challenging as this! But, it was fun and exciting baking four types of cakes, vanilla, orange, chocolate and pandan at the same time. And, I really enjoyed designing it with my err... better half... *smile*.

This is the results....

Since Kak Ros dictated the wordings to be written on the cupcakes, I designed the theme as "BUG is going over for greener pastures...", therefore the bugs (ladybirds and butterflies) and the green grass design. Anyway, I was told that Bug's real name is Bakhtiar *smile*.

Thanks a lot Kak Ros, and wish you Best of Luck, Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment