Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blueberry Cheesecake

Phew! Cheesecakes really test your patience!

First, you have to bake the biscuit base.
Second, you have to bake again with the cheese mixture. Steam bath some more! This took me one hour!
Then, you have to let it stand in the the oven until the oven is cooled off (after turning it off). This process takes at least onother hour...
Then you pop it into your refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours, before, at last, you can slice it and.....mmmm......pop it in your mouth, yummy!

No wonder the price is so expensive! Errr... to my standards laaaa *smile*...





The first picture was my first blueberry cheesecake, which I didn't steam bath. I just lower the temperature to 130C. You can differentiate by looking at the sides of the cake. It's brown.
I baked another two cheesecakes after the first using steam bath technique. Example, the second cake. The sides are yellow, creamier.
Of course, steamed bath cheesecakes taste better, yummier, creamier and it melts in themouth....mmmmm....

Drool...drool... wipe off your drool please.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment