Friday, March 5, 2010

English Bouquet For Anita

It's been a long time that I haven't met Anita and her family. Due to our busy schedules, it's quite difficult to set a date to meet, not to mention a date including our families too.

We found it very challenging to meet, postponing several times, until her mother got sick, had a knee operation, and therefore was 'grounded'.

That did it.

So, during the recent Maulidur Rasul holiday, at last, my family and I (including my parents) got to visit Anita and her family at Shah Alam.


these are the cupcakes that I brought for the family

my current favourite design, English Bouquet

hope Anita & family like them.

Get well soon, Makcik Maznah! Miss your marvellous pineapple tarts and kuih bakar!

So glad we made it... really great to meet them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment