Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday November!

Phew!

Amidst busy with exams and taking care of a sick child, I managed to bake and decorate this cake, as promised. A week earlier, I have promised a few 'November-babies' that I would contribute a simple cake for a birthday-bash-among-office-colleagues event.

So, a promise is a promise. I have to manage the time to be able to get it all done. Alhamdulillah, thanks to the support from my family, I did it!


Dalilah, my sick angel can be seen here, resting on the couch while waiting for her mama decorating the precious 11-inch chocolate moist cake, and later position the cake for the camera...
my poor baby (Dalilah)... and my lovely baby (the cake :))...


The cake, view from top. I am still on the vines-design mode. Love it!


Alhamdulillah, Dalilah is okay now.

Happy Birthday to all November babies who read this post ... (including yours truly :))

LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment