Sunday, March 3, 2013

This and that...


Assalamualaikum and a big HI everybody!

It's been a loong time since I last updated this blog. I just caught up with a lot of things.. no excuse, actually. Just plain lazy, hahaha...

Let's see some of my projects, these are this year's projects, which I managed to catch on camera:


These are some durian crepes that my SIL taught. This was my second batch of crepes. 
Now that the durian season is over, I don't think I'll be doing it for a while :)...


Seems familiar? Yes, these are some sushi that I made. This was my second try. Special request from a special son :)...


See the trifles? I made this for my daughters birthday last month. My first try, hmmm, not too bad.. (in my opinion)...


Some fruit tarts for my cousin's wedding reception. It was a sort-of a last minute thing, and I wanted to do some cheese tarts but couldn't find Philadelphia cream cheese anywhere. So, I substituted with fruit tarts instead, since I have already bought the shells from Daalia's.


Here's the cute little fruit tarts in a box, ready to be transported to Sungai Buloh.

Expect more news from me in the next couple of days!

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment