Monday, April 22, 2013

My First Mini Cakes!

Assalamualaikum and Hi Everybody!

I am so excited! At last, I got the chance to unleash my (ahem) creativity on these mini cakes..
Thanks Inaz for this opportunity, although it did not turn out EXACTLY as you want :). Of course, I want to inject my own style, lor!

*in actual fact, I could not create the shade of green as in the given photo, so, I had to improvise!



 Here's the first of the cakes..


 A little close-up...


 All five of them mini cakes..


 View from top... In retrospect, I shouldn't have put them too far apart... Hmmm, I shouldn't have glued the doilies in the first place, I couldn't move them even if I want to! LOL!


Here's another close-up. Aren't they beautiful? I love the flowers, I think they call them daisies...

Happy Engagement Inaz dear! Semoga berkekalan!

I would also like to thank my baking buddies, Akmalazura and Daalia for their support and advise. Thanks a lot gals!


No comments:

Post a Comment