Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Makcik!

This is a request from Dalilah. She wanted a cake to be given to her beloved Makcik, the person who has taken care of her since she was 20 days old. One thing good about Dalilah, my family can rely on her to remember everybody's date of birth!


Steamed fruit cake covered with chocolate buttercream icing, decorated using dropped flowers and connelly (is this spelling correct?) lace techniques.

This is the cake on the inside. I am quite satisfied with the results - fruits evenly spreaded inside the cake...

However, I still need to improve on my handwriting, and, after I had taken the pictures, I realized that I have also forgotten to cross my 't'... (Happy Birlhday) :( .... oh well....

Luckily, nobody realized it!

No comments:

Post a Comment