Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Fix Pizza & Sugarpaste/ Gumpaste

Once in a while, if the mood is okay, and if/when the right 'people' is around, I make an effort to bake some pizza. Nowadays, making pizza is quite simple as we need not prepare the pizza crust from scratch anymore. There are pita bread, roti naan, roti arab and ready-made pratha that can be used as pizza crust. They are all available at the local supermarkets such as Giant, Carrefour and Tesco. But, I have not seen/ found roti arab at those supermarkets so far. Usually I got them from the road-side sellers near my office. In my opinion, roti arab is the best for pizza crust because even after you have baked it for half an hour, the crust still feel soft and spongy, unlike pita bread, which can turn hard as stone!

Just pour your leftover spaghetti sauce or Prego sauce on top of the crust and lump all the other delicious, yummy stuff, ie, frankfurster slices, onion, shrimp, button mushroom, sambal ikan bilis and bell peppers and top it with cheddar + parmesan + mozarella cheese and pop it into the oven. Mmmm...yummy!!

I baked three of this, the last pizza is topped with eggs (special).

And here is my first ever sugarpaste project (some say gumpaste, but frankly, I don't know the difference between both). I made it from scratch. Sooo tiring!

They are for somebody's birhday. Who?
I'll tell the story on my next posting, perhaps. Tunggu!

No comments:

Post a Comment