Friday, May 29, 2009

Cupcakes for Min's friend

Looks familiar? The design is exactly like my SIL's. This particular customer wanted this exact design, but since my SIL was quite busy, I was asked to to do this set. I gladly did!

It was fun doing it, and I have to admit that I like this design too. This is the first time I did a purple & white design...

They are sooo sweeeet and simple. And elegant too, if I may say so *smile*...


Here are some extras for Damia, my niece, whose mother, Min, ordered the above set on behalf of her friend. Damia's mom is also my SIL.

I have done this designs a number of times before. Just practise... practice makes perfect, right?

Thanks a lot to both of my SILs for giving me the chance to do this delightful set of cupcakes.
Thanks a lot, dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment