Monday, March 2, 2009

Decorative cookies for Dalilah

I have been planning to try this baking project for months. Finally last night I managed to try it out. Since I need an occasion to try it, I chose Dalilah's birthday. She usually brought 'something' to school on her birthday since kindergarten. So, this year I suggested she bring this, instead of the usual goodie bag.

From the stories I heard from Dalilah, it seems that her friends and teachers like the cookies very much. Some even asked for second helpings! I'm glad to hear that there's no leftovers to take back home!


I used almond cookies recipe for the cookies and decorated them with royal icing. I think I need more practice on the icing... and need to be more creative with the designs...

Happy Birthday my sweet Dalilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment