Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Fadlun, Zamey & Akmal!

This 6x6 cupcake set was ordered by Kak Eton for her office's potluck event. This is the first time I tried this font- 'Monosive Corsiva' for the wordings (after receiving feedbacks from my family). I think, it looks better than my previous writings-on-cakes, but I definitely need to improve on my handwriting!

Looks like I have to go back to school and practise more on my handwriting!!


Thanks a lot Kak Eton. Hope En. Fadlun, Zamey, Akmal and the rest of your office-mates like my cupcakes!

4 comments:

  1. Wah...dah start getting order..kak jom join cupcake class at PJ wilton 4/4 baby shower cupcake by lynn hassan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanti akak check calendar dulu ye. Thanks for informing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, we did enjoy ur cupcakes...
    thankz a lot...
    sure lpas nie sy order dri akak jek =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Mr Jem. Looking forward to your order hehehe...

    ReplyDelete