Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fancy cookies. Dalilah's cake and chocolate cupcakes

This is a belated posting. My PC had to be sent to the 'workshop'.

Some call it decorative cookies, and some call it fancy cookies. I think it is all the same. Since the last posting, I was in the mood of doing fancy cookies. Here is some of my creations for Dalilah's Birthday... again.... (as usual, hers are always celebrated several times... very thoughtful of her to think of EVERYBODY, but makes me very, very busy...phew!). These are for her cousins and neighbours.


Bought special cookie cutters for these hehehe...

In between, Diana called to send her some cupcakes last weekend. This set of 3x3 chocolate moist cupcakes was ordered by Diana's friend, a present for another friend's birthday...

This is Dalilah's Birhday cake, shared with Ayah and Atok. Their birthday is in March, in fact, Dalilah shares her birthday with Atok Abah, 2nd March.

Actually, I had wanted to bake her a doll cake, but being her thoughtful self, she opted for this simple round cake saying "A doll cake will not be suitable for Atok & Ayah...". So sweet of her, but, there goes my chance to create my second doll cake... huhuhu..... She's just turned 8, so, a doll cake should be perfect for her, or so, I thought....

Hope I could do a doll cake for my niece....

No comments:

Post a Comment